AAAI-16 Accommodation and Transportation Information
AAAI has reserved a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix at reduced conference rates. Space is limited and attendees are encouraged to make their reservations early. (Information about student accommodations is available by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach proof of full-time status.)
- Hyatt Regency Phoenix
- Distance to Phoenix Convention Center (across the street)
- 122 North Second Street
- Phoenix, Arizona 85004
- (602) 252-1234 Telephone
- (602) 256-0801 Fax
AAAI-16 Online Reservations
- Conference Rates available: February 10 – February 16, 2016
- Single/Double Occupancy Rooms: $199.00 per night
- Triple Occupancy Rooms: $229.00 per night
- Quadruple Occupancy Rooms: $239.00 per night
- Cut-off date for conference rate reservations: Friday, January 22, 2016
Reservation requests received after the cut-off date will be based on availability at the Hotel's prevailing rates.
The Guest Room Rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes (which are currently 12.27%), applicable service fees, and/or Hotel-specific fees in effect at the time of the conference.
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix accepts all major credit cards. Cancellations must be made by 3:00 PM Mountain Standard Time 48 hours prior to arrival.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix is pleased to offer guests the convenience of covered self and valet parking, with in and out privileges.
- Overnight Valet Parking — $28 per 24 hours
- Short Term Valet Parking — $12 for the first hour, +$1 each additional hour. After 10 hours, $28
- Overnight Self-Parking via the Front Desk — $19 with in-out privileges, charged to your room.
Parking is available at the Regency Parking Garage located adjacent to the hotel. The Regency Garage entrance is located just south of Hyatt Regency Phoenix on North 2nd Street.
Additional Hotel Information
Experience the tranquil beauty of the Southwest combined with the exhilarating energy of a vibrant cosmopolitan city at Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Situated in the center of downtown Phoenix, the hotel is adjacent to the Phoenix Convention Center and steps away from sports venues, dining and shopping.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix offers deluxe amenities, world-class service and a downtown setting close to the convention center and city attractions. With several convenient transportation options at your disposal, you will have no problem getting to and from the hotel and wherever else you need to go.
Getting to Phoenix
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is 6.6 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- Taxi Rates to the airport are $15/$18 from the airport to the hotel (4 person maximum).
- Sedans, SUV's, and vans are also available upon request, as well as minicoaches and limos. Wait time is approximately 15–20 minutes and reservations are recommended.
- Super Shuttle Website
- AAAI-16 Special SuperShuttle Discount Coupon
- Rates to/from the airport $13 each way per passenger
- Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim
- The Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand.
- Proceed to Ground Transportation
- Board the PHX Airport Shuttle or the Phoenix Sky Train to the Valley Metro Light Rail
- Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello
- De-board at the Central/Washington Station
- The Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block to the east
- Metro Light Rail runs from 4:00 AM – 11:00 PM, daily
- The cost is $2 per ride, or an all-day pass of $4
In offering the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, and all other service providers (hereinafter referred to as "Supplier(s)" for the AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence), AAAI acts only in the capacity of agent for the Suppliers that are the providers of the service. Because AAAI has no control over the personnel, equipment or operations or providers of accommodations or other services included as part of the AAAI-16 program, AAAI assumes no responsibility for and will not be liable for any personal delay, inconveniences or other damage suffered by conference participants which may arise by reason of (1) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any Supplier or its employees, (2) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment or instrumentality owned, operated or otherwise used by any Supplier, or (3) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of AAAI.
AAAI-16 Call for Papers
Special Track on Cognitive Systems
Special Track on Computational Sustainability
Special Track on Integrated AI Capabilities
IAAI-16 Call for Papers
EAAI Symposium Call
Student Abstract Call
Tutorial Forum Call
DC Call for Applications
Senior Member Track Call