Welcome to the AAAI Conferences Page!
From this location, you can find information about current, past, and forthcoming conferences sponsored by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence. (For AAAI Symposia, please see the Symposia area of the web. For information about workshops associated with a particular conferences, please consult the workshops page or the pages associated with the conference in question. For information on AAAI Affiliate Conferences and conferences held in cooperation with AAAI, please consult the AI Meetings page.)
Current and Forthcoming AAAI Conferences
- ICWSM 2015 (The Ninth International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media will be held May 26–29, 2015 in Oxford, UK)
- AAAI 2016 (The Thirtieth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence will be held February 12–17, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona USA)
- IAAI 2016 (The Twenty-Eighth Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference will be held February 12–17, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona USA)
AAAI Sponsored Conferences
- AAAI Spring Symposium Series
The AAAI 2015 Spring Symposium Series will be held March 23–25, 2015, at Stanford University adjacent to Palo Alto, CA USA.
- Ninth International Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM)
ICWSM 2015 will be held May 26–29 in Oxford, England UK.
- The Thirtieth AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence
AAAI-16 will be held February 12–17, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona USA.
- Twenty-Eighth Innovative Applications of Artificial Intelligence Conference
The IAAI-16 Conference will be held February 12–17, 2016 in Phoenix, Arizona USA.
- Twenty-Eighth International Florida AI Research Society Conference (Flairs-2015)
May 18–20, 2015, Hollywood, Florida
- 25th International Conference on Automated Planning and Scheduling (ICAPS 2015)
June 7–11, 2015,Jerusalem, Israel
- 24th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2015)
July 25–August 1, 2015, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Conferences Held in Cooperation with AAAI
- 10th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction (HRI 2015)
March 1–4, 2015 Portland, Oregon USA
- 17th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2015)
April 27–30, 2015, Barcelona, Spain
- 15th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law (ICAIL 2015)
June 8–12, San Diego, California, USA
- Eighth Conference on Artificial General Intelligence (AGI-15)
July 22–25, Berlin, Germany
- 28th International Workshop on Qualitative Reasoning
August 10–12, Minneapolis, MN USA
- 9th International Web Rule Symposium (RuleML 2015)
August 2–5, 2015, Berlin, Germany
- Smart Graphics Conference 2015
August 26–28, 2015, Chengdu, China
- 13th International Conference on Logic Programming and Non-Monotonic Reasoning (LPNMR 2015)
September 27–30, 2015, Lexington, Kentucky USA
- 9th International Joint Conference on Biomedical Engineering Systems and Technologies (BIOSTEC 2016)
February 21–23, 2016, Rome, Italy
- 8th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2016)
February 24–26, 2016, Rome, Italy
- 5th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods (ICPRAM 2016)
February 24–26, 2016, Rome, Italy
- Twenty-Ninth International Conference (IEA/AIE-2016)
August 2–4, 2016, Morioka, Japan
Past Conference Information
The AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI)
| 1999 |
| 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1994 | 1993 | 1992 | 1991 | 1990 | 1988 | 1987 | 1986 | 1984 | 1983 | 1982 | 1980 |
The Innovative Applications Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IAAI)
The Artificial Intelligence for Interactive Digital Entertainment Conference (AIIDE)
The International AAAI Conference on Weblogs and Social Media (ICWSM)
The AAAI Conference on Human Computation and Crowdsourcing (HCOMP)
The Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining Conferences (KDD)
AAAI Conference Proceedings are published by AAAI Press. Information about obtaining current and past proceedings is located on the AAAI Press pages.
Other AI Conferences and Meetings
The AAAI Conference Cooperation program provides promotional support to AI-related conferences who wish to be affiliated with AAAI. For guidelines and information about how to apply for cooperation status, please see the AAAI Conference and Workshop Cooperation Guidelines. For information on AAAI Affiliate Conferences and conferences held in cooperation with AAAI, please consult the AI Meetings page. For information on other AI-related conferences, please consult the calendar of events published in AI Magazine.