AAAI 2003 Spring Symposium Series
The 2003 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 24–26, 2003 at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the eight symposia were:
- Agent-Mediated Knowledge Management
- Computational Synthesis: From Basic Building Blocks to High Level Functionality
- Foundations and Applications of Spatio-Temporal Reasoning (FASTR)
- Human Interaction with Autonomous Systems in Complex Environments
- Intelligent Multimedia Knowledge Management
- Logical Formalization of Commonsense Reasoning
- Natural Language Generation in Spoken and Written Dialogue
- New Directions in Question Answering Motivation
For more information about the 2003 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.