AAAI 2008 Spring Symposium Series
The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) was pleased to present the AAAI 2008 Spring Symposium Series, to be held Wednesday through Friday, March 26–28, 2008 at Palo Alto, California.
The titles of the eight symposia were as follows:
- AI Meets Business Rules and Process Management
- Architectures for Intelligent Theory-Based Agents
- Creative Intelligent Systems
- Emotion, Personality, and Social Behavior
- Semantic Scientific Knowledge Integration
- Social Information Processing
- Symbiotic Relationships between Semantic Web and Knowledge Engineering
- Using AI to Motivate Greater Participation in Computer Science
For more information about the 2008 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
- Call for Proposals (2008)
- Call for Participation (2008)
- Call for Participation Leaflet (2008)
- Registration (2008)
- Registration Leaflet (2008)
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.