AAAI 2011 Spring Symposium Series
The Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence, in cooperation with Stanford University’s Department of Computer Science, was pleased to present the 2011 Spring Symposium Series, held Monday through Wednesday, March 21–23, 2011 in Palo Alto, California. The titles of the eight symposia were as follows:
- AI and Health Communication
- Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Design
- AI for Business Agility
- Computational Physiology
- Help Me Help You: Bridging the Gaps in Human-Agent Collaboration
- Logical Formalizations of Commonsense Reasoning
- Multirobot Systems and Physical Data Structures
- Modeling Complex Adaptive Systems As If They Were Voting Processes
For more information about the 2011 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
- Call for Proposals (2011)
- Call for Participation (2011)
- Registration (2011)
- Registration Leaflet (2011)
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and
ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.