AAAI 1997 Spring Symposium Series
The 1997 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 24–25, 1997 in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the seven symposia were:
- Artificial Intelligence in Knowledge Management
- Computational Models for Mixed Initiative Interaction
- Cross-Language Text and Speech Retrieval
- Intelligent Integration and Use of Text, Image, Video and Audio Corpora
- Natural Language Processing for the World Wide Web
- Ontological Engineering
- Qualitative Preferences in Deliberation and Practical Reasoning
For more information about the 1997 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.