AAAI 1998 Spring Symposium Series
The 1998 AAAI Spring Symposium series was held March 23–25, 1998 in Palo Alto, California. The topics of the eight symposia were:
- Applying Machine Learning to Discourse Processing
- Integrating Robotic Research: Taking the Next Leap
- Intelligent Environments
- Intelligent Text Summarization
- Interactive and Mixed-Initiative Decision-Theoretic Systems
- Multimodal Reasoning
- Prospects for a Commonsense Theory of Causation
- Satisficing Models
For more information about the 1998 AAAI Spring Symposium Series, you should consult the following:
Individual papers presented at the symposium are available in the AAAI digital library.
Symposium Technical Reports
Some AAAI symposia are available as technical reports. For contents and ordering information, consult the Spring or Fall sections of the AAAI Press Technical Reports Catalog.